Way of Resilience (Monk subclass for Socratov)

Centered Form

Starting when you choose this tradition at 3rd level, you gain greater ability to defend yourself.

When you use Patient Defense you can also use one of the following effects.

• You confer the benefits of the Dodge action to one of your allies within 10 feet as well as to yourself. The effect lasts until the start of your next turn.

• If a creature moves comes within 5 feet of you before the start of your next turn, you can use your reaction to attempt to Shove that creature.

Jolting Presence

At 6th level, you gain the ability to stop enemies in their tracks as an action. When you take this action, each creature within 15 feet of you that you can see must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or have its speed reduced to 0 until the start of your next turn.

Inviolate Form

At 11th level, you gain greater ability to become resistant to harm. When you use Patient Defense, you can spend an additional 2 ki points to gain the effect of a blade ward spell that lasts until the end of your next turn.

Untouchable

At 17th level you can redirect attacks. When a creature within 5 feet of you attacks you with a melee attack, you can use your reaction to force them make that attack against another creature within 5 feet of you.

Hope you like it, Socratov.

Oh and JNA, I wouldn't be too picky about who's considered a regular. I figure the more people willing to participate, the better. Up to you, but it's something to consider.

Also means I could have a subclass made. Permission granted.