Reserve Feat [Reserve] (Jormengand)
You're able to reserve a feat, which means it's kept back for future use - so you can get a different one for present use.
Prerequisites: Ability to cast at least one 5th level Transmutation spell.
Benefit: As long as you have a 5nd level or higher Transmutation spell available to cast, you may choose one feat you possess other than Reserve Feat to be your reserved feat. You may only choose one feat to be reserved at a time - you may not choose another while one is reserved. While a feat is reserved, you do not gain any benefits it provides, but you still possess it. You can return to the reserved feat as a free action - it ceases being reserved, you resume gaining its benefits, and you may choose a feat to be reserved again, which may be a different feat than one chosen previously. You also automatically return to the reserved feat as soon as you no longer have a 5nd level or higher Transmutation spell available to cast.
As long as a feat is reserved, you may undergo a process which requires you to meditate uninterrupted for ten minutes. At the process's completion, you gain a bonus feat. You must meet the prerequisites for this feat. You lose this feat as soon as you stop having a reserved feat for any reason, be it returning to the reserved feat or losing the reserved feat itself.

As a secondary benefit, your caster level counts as 1 higher for the purpose of determining durations of Transmutation spells you cast.

---

Aw, I don't know if I'm doing it right, which is bad because for the joke to work properly it needs to be done right.

Also, I'd like to give permission. Is saying so enough or do I need to do something more?