Circle of the Elemental Planes
Druids of the Circle of the Elemental Planes are quite academic like Wizards, focusing on the nature of the cosmos. However, they draw from the natural power of each Plane, safeguarding the connection with the Material Plane. Created by Archdruid Belac, the Circle will defend nature by ensuring the stability of its founding forces.

Elemental Cantrips
When you join this Circle, you may learn 2 of the following cantrips: Create Bonfire, Mold Earth, Gust, and Shape Water. The basic fundamentals of each element are necessary for Druids of this Circle to understand.

Elemental Call
In addition to Elemental Cantrips, you gain a particular ability to summon Mephits without spellcasting. By expending a single use of your Wildshape, you may conjure a single Mephit of any type to aid you. The Mephit will follow your orders directly to match your purpose and will stay for up to the duration of your Wildshape or until its Hit Points reach 0. The number of Mephits you can summon with this feature at a time is equal to your Druid Level divided by three, rounded down.

Elemental Adaptation
When you reach 6th level, your understanding of the elements have grown to the degree that you are able to adapt to the elements present. You gain a swim speed and climbing speed equal to your land speed, you take no damage from non-magical fires, and you are not impeded by strong winds.

Elemental Power
At 10th level, your understanding has increased the strength of elements you control. You may add your Proficiency Bonus to the damage dealt by any spell associated with one of the Four Elements, such as Fireball or Tsunami.

Elemental Swarm
At 14th level, your understanding has further developed your communion with the Elemental Planes. Mephits conjured with your Elemental Call feature will actively protect you in battle. When you are targeted by an attack, any Mephit within 5 feet of you can use its reaction to redirect the attack towards itself. In addition, Mephits under your command gain a bonus to AC equal to the number of different kinds of Mephits you control, up to a bonus of +6.

Author's Notes: I was completely unsure of what I was doing as I made this. I feel like it may be a bit overpowered at early levels and at late levels, but sorta "meh" inbetween.