Quote Originally Posted by Arkhios View Post
Expanding the sorcerer's list to include all cleric spells seems a tad too much. UA's Favored Soul was on the right track, though maybe a bit too powerful. Choosing a domain should be alright. But in such way, that a Celestial sorcerer would only expand their list of spells (very much like warlocks) to those granted by the domain, instead of gaining bonus spells known.
Likewise they shouldn't gain any actual domain features like clerics, just the spell access.

Or, if you're adamant about the cleric list, just change the sorcerer's list to cleric's list, and leave it there. without access to any domains, of course.
I did make some restrictions to come with it - no necromancy spells. Thats 9 sorcerer spells and 15 cleric spells (some are on both lists, but most aren't, and they include some more than decent spells like finger of death and resurecction spells). You do still have a point that is may be too potent, but i dont really like restricting it to the domain spells, as that takes a lot of versatility away that i was going for. I do want to say that i dont think it is that strong - you have extra options, but still only 15 spells total to take, which is not much at all. Choosing your spells is already a hard call as a sorcerer, and this makes it even harder. I dont really know how to go with the additional spell list yet, but am thinking about it. I might just make a list out of the cleric list with 1-3 spells of each level. Or go with your idea of completely changing it. Hard call, so it need to sleep over it for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhios View Post
Maybe Celestial Intervention? :P doesn't change much of the intended effect, but is different enough, imho.
Sounds good enough right now. Will change the OP.