1. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Dragon Marks and Dragon Mark Prestige classes

Oooh, this sounds fun. Always loved the fluff of dragonmarks. Here's one for Red Fel.

House Crimsych (Human or Tiefling): House Crimsych is an old noble family that boasts some of the most intelligent members of the ruling class. Each of the upper-level members is in contract with a high-ranking devil. Most assume that devilkind just respect them that much, a rumor which the family does nothing to suppress, but the truth is that creating a contract that comes out even, if not weighted toward the family, is considered a rite of passage to becoming one of the heads of the family. Each head of the Crimsych family has negotiate a contract with a fiend that not only provides him power, but eventually ends with the family member ahead of the fiend.

Mark of Dominion, Least: You may use charm person 1/day, hypnotism 1/day, or daze 2/day as a spell-like ability. The SLA you may use must be chosen at the time you acquire your Dragonmark, and may not be changed. A saving throw against your Dragonmark spell-like ability has a DC of 10 + the level of the spell + your Cha modifier. Your caster level for your Dragonmark spell-like abilities is 1 + your levels in the Dragonmark Heir prestige class, if any.

Mark of Dominion, Lesser: You may use suggestion 1/day, tongues 1/day, or touch of idiocy 2/day as a spell-like ability. The SLA you may use must be chosen at the time you acquire your Dragonmark, and may not be changed. A saving throw against your Dragonmark spell-like ability has a DC of 10 + the level of the spell + your Cha modifier. Your caster level for your Dragonmark spell-like abilities increases to 6 + your level in the Dragonmark Heir prestige class (if any).

Mark of Dominion, Greater: You may use geas/quest 1/day or symbol of persuasion 1/day as a spell-like ability. The SLA you may use must be chosen at the time you acquire your Dragonmark, and may not be changed. A saving throw against your Dragonmark spell-like ability has a DC of 10 + the level of the spell + your Cha modifier. Your caster level for your Dragonmark spell-like abilities increases to 10 + your level in the Dragonmark Heir prestige class (if any).

Mark of Dominion, Siberys: You may use dominate monster 1/day as a spell-like ability.
    Last edited by illyahr; 2016-03-03 at 11:56 AM.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.