View Single Post

Thread: Lolth, Lady Luck

1. - Top - End - #26
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Lolth, Lady Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jendekit View Post
    Out of a desire to avoid Thread-Necromancy I'm asking this here, but how many of the Deep Ones do you have named in your setting? Is it just the two provided in the DO thread and the rest are spoken of as just a collective group?
    Isn't thread necromancy allowed in homebrew threads? I seem to recall hearing that somewhere.

Anyways, I think I mentioned Panzuriel in Corellon Larethian's section. That said, I didn't want to actually list all the Deep Ones just so that I could leave room for people to make up specific ones as needed in a campaign.

Edit: Apparently the rule is that you can bump a thread after 45 days in the Homebrew forums if and only if you're the creator of that thread. So just PM me if you want to post something in one of the old threads and I'll bump it.
    Last edited by LudicSavant; 2016-03-08 at 02:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProsecutorGodot
    If statistics are the concern for game balance I can't think of a more worthwhile person for you to discuss it with, LudicSavant has provided this forum some of the single most useful tools in probability calculations and is a consistent source of sanity checking for this sort of thing.
    An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds | Comprehensive DPR Calculator | Monster Resistance Data

Nerull | Wee Jas | Olidammara | Erythnul | Hextor | Corellon Larethian | Lolth | The Deep Ones