View Single Post

Thread: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Artifacts

1. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Artifacts

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    The Mantle of the Darth Tarrasque (torrasque666)

Said to be made from the hide of Tarrasque that existed on one of the planes of the abyss, this mantle enables incredible defensive powers, and a command over all lesser beasts.

The wearer of the mantle gains DR 30/epic, Spell resistance 15+Character level, Energy resistance 50 to Fire, Cold, Electricity, Acid, and Sonic, Regeneration 40 that can only be overcome by artifacts, and an immunity to ranged touch attacks.

In addition every magical beast with 2 or less intelligence within 120 feet falls under control of the wearer, superseding any other control another creature may have over it.
    Ooh very nice. I like this... time to implement in my upcoming Tarrasque hunt campaign. danke schön

EDIT: Hell, I'll toss my hat into the ring. Working on one for Jormengand.

The Word Made Whole(Jormengand)
    Crafted from the soul of an Illumian sage (some say the first Illumian themself), The Word Made Whole exists as a small scroll. Unassuming at first and undecipherable to most, the Word Made Whole contains volumes of Truenaming knowledge. A detailed treatise on the formation and structure of truenames, it grants a +15 on any and all checks relating to Truename research, as well as Truespeak checks. Additionally, if you have utilized the Word Made Whole to research a creature's personal truename you reduce the DCs on all truespeak checks to affect that creature by 2 and a further 2 if the research has been completed within the last fortnight. Lastly, the Word Made Whole grants the user an additional utterance known of their highest level known from any lexicon.

First attempt at contributing to these instead of merely leeching, how'd I do?
    Last edited by torrasque666; 2016-03-29 at 01:49 AM.
    Rudisplorker of the faith, true Rudisplorker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    Because Pun-pun was on the road to ultimate power first, and he hates your guts.
    Extended Sig

I'm a template!

And an artifact!