A few projects of mine:
1. Campaign logs archive:
A slowly growing collection of campaign logs. Check it out, throw me a line if you wish to add yours.
2. Campaign planning log- Nature of The Beast:
A log dealing with the process of planning and designing a campaign. Slowly updated.
3. Monster Compendium for the maligned, forgotten & misunderstood monsters:
A monsters compendium that focuses on monsters not often used, trying to focus on making them interesting, worthwhile, with a place in the gaming world. (Not updated in awhile, but open for discussion.)
4. Tactical Mass Combat rules (Not the Paizo strategic battle):
A homebrew attempt to create mass combat rules on tactical level, not a strategic level. Using regular combat grid. Been tested on a few battles (Wrath of the Righteous conversion), with quite decent results. (Not updated in awhile, but open for discussion.)
My campaign logs:
1. Dangerous line of work- A Shadowrun 4th edition campaign journal, player's POV:
The latest log, in which we try the Shadowrun game, with a group mixed from new and veteran players. Lots of laughs, taunts, and such, as well as a fairly detailed look to the system, from the look of new players.
2. Wrath of the Righteous, DM's POV:
A very detailed log, including many adjustments/ alterations and discussions on the campaign and it's design. Played up to nearly the end of the fourth module (The Midnight Isles), level 15/ Mythic Tier 6. Includes many ideas for improvement, and suggested sound tracks on the second post. (25 Sessions in total).
3. Experiences with an apocalyptic FATE core campaign: GM's POV:
An attempt of a group that never played with the FATE rules before for a game. Includes discussions from the GM's point of view. Complete- 10 sessions.
4. Many Facets Of Darkness, DM's POV:[3.5, Eberron]
My first attempt at DMing my group. My first log. An "Eberron light" campaign, including "behind the screen" view and discussions. Complete- 24 sessions.
5. It began with a Crash!
A campaign log from a player's view point this time, in a homebrewed world, with very funny and entertaining game and dialogue, in a heavily house ruled game. (Also- lots of pictures! ) 10 sessions.
Various musings on Roleplay and Real life:
(From most recent to least)
1. Thoughts upon the role of roleplay in my life:
Self analysis and contemplation, of the role of roleplay in my own life. Quite serious, mostly personal. Do with it as you wish...
2. When real life imitates Shadowrun:
An amusing/ interesting real life story/ anecdote.
3. Leveling up in the real world- A humorous story?
Just a funny little tale!
4. For a friend of mine...
On a more serious note, for the friend who introduced me to RPGs, and has passed away...