I guess you'd hate my campaign setting of Warforgopolis, then.....

Nah, what annoys me are....

-Druids being rediculously overpowered but for some reason they don't run the world. Also with Wild Shape and Animal Companion being pwnage, last night my friend remarked to me, "D&D seems like a furry's dream" and it pretty much killed the game for me. Maybe forever.

-Only casters can put ranks into Craft [Alchemy]. Bwuh? This rule is beyond stupid, and I cheerfully ignore it in every game.

-People who think that nothing that isn't Straight Outa Middle-Earth can be "fantasy." Seriously, let it go.

-People who can't enjoy the game unless they're playing a Psionic Half-Dragon Minotaur Totemist or something equally absurd and anemic to the DM's setting. This is the opposite end of the coin from the Tolkienist. Mind you it's the Coin of Suck.

-The Intimidate and Diplomacy skills. Too many people try to use their +35 mod in Diplomacy or whatever as a "win button," and this is clearly a case of design not matching intent. The Intimidate skill is also ****ed, as a charming halfling rogue is somehow better at demoralizing you in battle than a 6'6" howling orc Barbarian who happens to have Charisma 4.

-The dependancy on gear. What really annoys me is how characters never get better at protecting themselves. A Dex 10 PC has a base AC of 10 at 1st level, and a base AC of 10 at 20th level. Eventually PCs have to turn themselves into walking reliquaries to be even competitive. Come on, even a character with subpar Dex, after 20 levels, should know how to evade attacks.

-High Magic. I've never seen it done well anywhere, though Eberron comes close. It's just too hard to think about how it affects society, in how many ways, to have a bunch of Clerics and Wizards in every city. I'll continue to model my worlds more after the one we already know, thank you.