1. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Vestiges Type II

I keep trying to come up with ideas for a vestige based on Marlowe's Planetouched characters, but I can't pull anything coherent together...

Regardless, I'm here.

Zaydos, the Peanut Dragon

Vestige Level: 3rd
    Binding DC: 22

Legend: It's a peanut. It's a dragon. Do the math.

Manifestation: A number of small shoots and vines burst forth from the ground and twist into the shape of a small dragon. A pair of peanuts sprout from the vines in positions reminiscent of eyes, and the resulting effigy silently awaits your bargain.

Sign: Your skin is covered in rough scales, like the shell of a peanut, and the hair on top of your head turns green.

Influence: While under Zaydos's influence, you have difficulty resisting invitations to participate in creative or artistic activities. When presented with such an invitation, you must make a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 character level + your Wisdom modifier) to turn down the invitation.

Granted Powers: Those who dare to bind Zaydos have at their disposal the massive untapped power of the peanut.

Quite a Mouthful: As a standard action, you can conjure a glob of hyper-allergenic peanuts and peanut butter and hurl it at a target within 60 feet, striking without need for an attack roll. The target is nauseated for 1d4 rounds unless they succeed on a Fortitude save, and a successful save instead renders them sickened for the same duration. Regardless of the result of the saving throw, the target also finds their mouth gummed up with peanut butter for 1d4+4 rounds, making speech very difficult. The first time each round the creature tries to speak, they must roll d%; on a result of 01-20 they are unable to speak that round, making communication difficult and verbal spell components or magical command words impossible. After using this ability you must wait 5 rounds to use it again.

Icky Sticky: You leave a trail of peanut butter wherever you walk, causing any surface you occupied or moved across to become difficult terrain for all creatures other than you. This difficult terrain persists for one minute, but dissipates if you move more than 60 feet away from it or if you take a swift, standard, or move action to dismiss the peanut butter.

Roots of the Earth: You get a +8 bonus on opposed checks to resist bull rush, overrun, and trip attempts, and a +4 bonus on saving throws against effects that would move you against your will.

Unyielding Shell: You gain a natural armor bonus equal to your Charisma bonus (minimum 1). If you have a natural armor bonus from another source, you use the higher of your Charisma bonus or your existing natural armor plus one-half your Charisma bonus. You must be showing Zaydos's sign to gain this benefit.

Photosynthesis: While exposed to direct natural sunlight, you gain fast healing 2. This improves to fast healing 3/4/5 at binder levels 9/13/17. You must be showing Zaydos's sign to gain this benefit.
    Last edited by Extra Anchovies; 2016-09-30 at 12:14 AM.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!