1. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Vestiges Type II

again shamelessly here is something for me from my self until regulars gets the idea and creates for me

may i represent

paimon the queen oflust (khadgar567)

Legend one the favorite concubine of forgotten king, helping him in any way she can until the world destroyed her king in desperate attempt cast their concourses to in to void where her broken soul become vestige she is to day
    Sign binder bindersbody become utterly perfect for their race
    Manifestation scantily clad blue skinned elven dancerappears out of smoke wearing array of jewelry instead of common clothes
    Influence bindercan't wear armor as long as binds paimon
    Special requirementbinder must be female
    Granted abilities

• Aura of lust every creature within 30 ft of you takes -4+binder level penalty on attack rolls, checks, saves, and weapon damage rolls. You can activate or suppress this ability as swift action. Aura of lust is mind effecting ability
    • Garments of seductress paimon teaches you to summon same garb she wears during the time you bind paimon your ac is equal to ten plus your binder level plus twice of your dexterity modifier plus your charisma modifier
    • Essence of paimon binder gets charisma bonus equal to his binder level for all charisma based skills
    • Secrets of the old world paimon shows you the secret nuances of magic you never knew while binding paimon you gain ability to cast sphere magic( spheres of power) your sphere caster level is equal to your binder level and you gain talents equal to your binder class levelsLegend one thefavorite concubine of forgotten king, helping him in any way she can until theworld destroyed her king in desperate attempt cast their concourses to in tovoid where her broken soul become vestige she is to daypaimon the queen oflust
      Sign binder bindersbody become utterly perfect for their race
      Manifestation scantily clad blue skinned elven dancerappears out of smoke wearing array of jewelry instead of common clothes
      Influence bindercan't wear armor as long as binds paimon
      Special requirementbinder must be female
      Granted abilities
      • Aura of lust every creature within 30 ft of you takes -4+binder level penalty on attack rolls, checks, saves, and weapon damage rolls. You can activate or suppress this ability as swift action. Aura of lust is mind effecting ability
      • Garments of seductress paimon teaches you to summon same garb she wears during the time you bind paimon your ac is equal to ten plus your binder level plus twice of your dexterity modifier plus your charisma modifier
      • Essence of paimon binder gets charisma bonus equal to his binder level for all charisma based skills
      • Secrets of the old world paimon shows you the secret nuances of magic you never knew while binding paimon you gain ability to cast sphere magic( spheres of power) your sphere caster level is equal to your binder level and you gain talents equal to your binder class level

​I know this lady has same name with that sword armed bastard
    If any one want to see her picture just search paimon magi on google and any help for better legend is appreciated

Legend one the favorite concubine of forgotten king, helping him in any way she can until the world destroyed her king in desperate attempt cast their concourses to in to void where her broken soul become vestige she is to day
    Last edited by khadgar567; 2016-09-30 at 08:56 AM.