1. - Top - End - #681
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

biggrin Re: Campaign Quotes, No Context Edition V: How dead is that corpse?

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post

GURPS is a nice system to adapt mechanics for any genre idea, but it has some funny quirks.

I'm curious about how you "technically didn't survive per se" that collision. Sounds like physics didn't follow through somewhere. :3
    As my rather hidden fans could tell you, I leave hidden messages in every post I make.
    Which I had hoped was adequate enough of an explanation.
    I've been using them as a hidden commentary for a long time.
    Spoiler: My reply to Mr. Digo, forum celebrity.
    Show

In response to your question, I "died" in that trainwreck.
    Which was so full of black lives (I-e cultists), that their life force "seeped into my decrepit form,"
    And thus, a custom Graveknight was born. With ethics, and morals. It was the fun of evil, without the evil.
    For those who don't know what one is: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/b...aveknight.html

I hope that answer's your question, Mr. Digo.
    And now, we resume our forum-mandated quotes!
    Are they mandated, or are they just the rules? That's going to bug me all day.
    DM: "As you approach the train {Three days after wrecking it,} you feel unnaturally uneasy.
    The overcast clouds take on a blacker tone, the wind begins to howl, higher pitched than you've ever heard.
    DM: "Lighting strikes not 3 miles away. The cold, dead remains of the locomotive seem enshrouded in inky blackness. The wind hit's a crescendo, sounding as if it were laughing, the locomotive seem's to shift in the distance, the unnatural fear increases, blackness is seeping from the train!
    DM: As everything hits it's critical point, you see! A black, 7-foot armored form, outlined against the sky!
    And as the rising fear nearly overwhelms you at this introduction, a voice booms across the landscape!
    Me: "Hey, guys."
    Our D.M. had a flair for the dramatic, when need be.
    Thank you for reading this, and I hope you have a better day!
    Last edited by IntelectPaladin; 2017-01-12 at 02:19 PM.