View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #287
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

Actual build (after proposition from the forum members):

Race: Elan (Pattern Wielder racial archetype)

Talashatora Carmandine Monk 1 / Cryptic (Brutal Disruptor archetype) 19 // Dirty Fighter variant 1 / Wizard (Psychic Mage Archetype) 1 / Unseen Seer 8 / Arcane Trickster 10

SIDE 1

Monk
    - just a level 1 dip to get Flurry of Blows, Stunning Strike and Urnamed Strike and AC Bonus.
    - Talashatora to get the monk advancement for Flurry of Blows.
    - Carmandine Monk feat for SAD (Int) with Cryptic and use INT instead of Wis for Monk AC Bonus

Cryptic (is fitting perfectly the fluff i want):
    - it has Disrupt Pattern as a kinda psionic Sneak Attack version, without restrictions and inflicting xxd6+Int mod. damage to a selected creature type (which is chosen when Psionic Focus is gained); so i can use it in conjunction with the Rogue Sneak Attack.
    - Brutal Disruptor archetype allows me to Disrupt on every melee attacks , very tasty!
    - Elan favored class gives Add +1/2 to the damage of the cryptic's disrupt pattern ability.
    - Elan Pattern Wielder racial archetype allows me to sacrifice a power to gain my Int bonus to damages.
    - i have Damage Reduction, and other defensive goodies.
    - it has several psionic powers that allow me to be very stealthy/increase my attacks/hit & run and other goodies. i can even hit 2 creatures at once via Bonding Strike power or hit once and teleport away ! perfect ! (Vanishing Strike).

the Monk-ish/Cryptic side is awesome , lot of of hits and damages per hits, it is Brutal ! i don't think we can find better. (thanks to Labelos)

SIDE 2

Dirty Fighter / Wizard (Psychic Mage Archetype)
    - with Unseen Seer and Arcane Trickster , i get 8d6 Sneak Attack (stacking with the 1d6 of Dirty fighter)
    - 9th level spells and psionic powers.
    - get the Assassin Stance (+2d6 Sneak Attack, Shadow Hand maneuver) at 10th character level via Martial Study feat or via Novice Shadow Hands item.
    Last edited by umbrapolaris; 2016-10-12 at 01:47 AM.
    my color
    Spoiler
    Show

My Class
    Spoiler
    Show

my gestalt heavy damage backstabber build