View Single Post

Thread: EMPIRE2!-CWBG-VI-Save-The-Hufflepuffs!

1. - Top - End - #413
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE2!-CWBG-VI-Save-The-Hufflepuffs!

I have to admit, Murgen leaving is a big blow to me. Just lost an important ally...

I think we should take a moment to discuss how we could address those issues before we call it quits. Time restrictions can't be helped, but perhaps leaving players, as Dimple kind of suggested, should be willing to return if they free up time in the future. Some adjustment to the new player rules might aid us in reduce new player attrition. If that can be reduced enough, it might counter balance the loss of old players.

Also, I've pointed out in the past that I felt the game suffered from being quit cliquey. The game's old guard (mostly the E1 vets) was very frustrating to deal with when I first joined, and I felt like I had to kind of fight for even the smallest relevance. Props to HT for providing me a fun opportunity to do so. When Quinton was responding in light of the size rule debacle he commented something to the effect of apologizing for his part as GM if I didn't feel like I fit in, I bit my tongue, because everyone was heated at that time. But yes, I did, and to some degree still do, feel that way. So perhaps the experienced players should think about that going forward. A little work from us in attempting to engage new players wouldn't hurt either.

At minimum, we should not pull anymore Luska, Izele Clans type events, and maybe some of our power blocks should plans some CU style "go down in flames" type things to shake things up and redraw the map even further.
    Last edited by EtuBrutus; 2016-10-05 at 01:29 PM.
    People are losing the spirit of the Ides of March. It's not just about stabbing. It's about coming together to stab. In groups.

smuchmuch made my avatar.
    I played the Nemerians in Empire2!