So I like making people vote for things. It may be some strange sort of addiction. Either way I've got three ideas for soulknife fixes, and yes I know there are plenty of fully functional soulknife fixes (DSP's for PF for example), but sometimes I just feel like re-inventing the wheel.

So the three ideas are:

Sublime Soulknife
Spoiler: Ideas
Show
Gains a small amount of PP (less than PsyWar) but no psionic powers.
Recovery Method: Expend Psionic Focus to recover all maneuvers except those used this round (cannot use maneuvers in the same round you recover them this way).
Warblade maneuvers readied, but +5 maneuvers known (may drop to warblade known depending upon number and potency of class features).
Ability to burn PP to get a second immediate action only usable for a counter.
Ability to burn PP to regain psionic focus as a free action.
Ability to burn PP to gain bonus damage (equal to PP spent, max IL) on a single attack.
Expend psionic focus to use maneuver with a thrown mind blade. X/day throw mindblade and make it explode and AoE strike.
Maybe Will save only Mettle when psionicly focused. Maybe Evasion when psionicly focused. Maybe Wis to AC when in light or no armor… and psionicly focused.
This would probably be the easiest/quickest.

Soulknife as an Invoker (i.e. uses Invocations)
Show
Psi-like Invocations – Requires creation of many new invocations, suggestions welcome.
Expend psionic focus to gain bonus to (hit and?) damage with mind blade until end of turn? Or maybe just have bonus damage from ‘Eldritch Essences’
‘Eldritch Essences’ grant debuff on strikes, most are 1/target (per full attack).
‘Blast Shapes’ allow you to gain the ability to throw your soulknife, make it explode in a burst, whirlwind full attack, etc.
Get 12 invocations, +8 EE/BS invocations (blow warlock’s numbers out of the water? Yes, but still shouldn’t make them more than tier 3 unless there are simply broken options).
Figure out some actual class features as all the Soulknife ones except Free Draw and getting magic weapon properties would end up as invocations. Maybe Will only mettle when focused, possibly Charisma as insight bonus to saves when Psionicly focused. Ability to overcome DR when focused.
Charisma focus.

Soulknife as a Meldshaper (i.e. putting the Soul into the Knife)
Show
Incarnate level essentia, but shapes and chakra binds between Totemist and Soulborn.
Extra essentia receptacles, specifically their soulknife (enhancement bonus equal to invested essentia).
Non-psionic.
Probably still get (at least some variation of) throw mindblade, psychic strike (as an essentia receptacle which empties when used), and whirlwind attack, AoE throw mindblade.
Want some non-meldshape receptacles for essentia. Might reduce their essentia (compared to incarnate) by 5 and give them 5 bonus incarnum feats or some such.
This one is probably the hardest for me and suggestions are welcome.

So how this works is you will get to vote for which of the three ideas you like best, and feel free to make suggestions for any of them. When I randomly decide to close voting I will make the one that has the most votes. I may then proceed to make the one with the 2nd most votes, and possibly even all three depending upon mood and when I get sick of soulknifing, but you at least get to vote the order.

So yeah, vote away.