1. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous : The worldwound Incursion IC

OOC: This is Martias's point of view of all the events since waking up.

Martias offers a quick prayer for help before opening his eyes. For a moment he sees only blackness, before there's a sound of a flint and steel nearby and sudden torchlight. Looking around the room, the memory of the attack returns to him, and he frantically looks around while reaching for his rapier. Fortunately, it seems to have landed near him - he remembers he was holding onto it tightly until he blacked out.

Having recovered his weapon, he then takes a proper look at the room. There seem to be a few people standing up, a few more who are injured. He's about to head over to try to calm the merchant when there's a sound of ripping flesh as maggots burst from the corpse of the spider. Seeing a danger which is better suited to his skills, Martias rushes over to fight alongside the man with the spear. He considers using his magic to enhance the rapier, but decides against it - it only lasts for a short time, and he may well have more cause to use it later on.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Oddly, I can't seem to move the tokens, although I can change the grid and things. Anyway, move 6L (the maggots are still flatfooted, right? If not, then make that 5L) and attack the adjacent maggot. I'm assuming that Martias already had his rapier in hand before the maggots appeared, so doesn't need to waste an action drawing.

Attack - (1d20+4)[5]
    Damage - (1d6+4)[5]
    Last edited by pi4t; 2016-10-18 at 06:46 AM.