1. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous : The worldwound Incursion IC

The portly balding gentleman is the first to speak among the three, making a scene of his small scratch.
    "Someone tend to my wounds! Protect me and bring me home safe, and I promise to you, a lot of gold! and riches! Someone help me! I'm the magnificent Horgus Gwerm!"

Meanwhile the woman, finally stands up after Dirk manage to grab splinter of woods and rope around to make someone to help her move around. "Thank you, I'm Anevia by the way." She has a short sword and a short bow, appearing to be the most battle prepared out of the three.

The blind Elf on the other end...

"Okay this is enough! First of all, who is here? Who are you? I'm Aravashnial, tell me your names, what do you do? and also what's the situation? I will find a plan out of this mess! Just follow my lead!"

ooc:
    Yeah Martias identify the psychic connection.

You can attempt diplomacy checks on each of the three npc, individually, if you want to improve their attitude toward your group. You can of course just talk with them in general. Arashvashnial is extremely wounded, and could use some kind of magical healing or potions with his burned face and eyes. Anevia while her leg is fixed is wounded as well, could use some healing. Horgus has superficial damage.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 2016-10-18 at 08:31 PM.
    My interest in what you're talking about is low to moderate - Vork, Knight of Good.