Quote Originally Posted by Troacctid View Post
Holy cow so many builds! And I didn't even finish mine! It's just as well, since someone else did basically the same self-replicator idea (although mine was a clockwork mender instead of a dedicated wright, and of course if I'd finished it it would have been totally better than all y'all's, and the easy winner of the round, you know, obviously, because I'm so amazing and all, and since you haven't seen the build you can't prove I'm not).

EDIT: Technetium, yes! Marru are awesome! Your concept is great!
Yes they are!

My stepfather has actually been running a game for about... 8 years now, that heavily involves the Marru, which was a large part of the inspiration for this build, although the Marruspawn Abomination is actually one of the good guys in that campaign. Still, I'd been wanting to do this for a while.

My original idea was actually to use the Marruspawn Abomination itself, but there's very little I can do with only 1 CR to work with. I also had a couple of joke ideas, like an Effigy Incarnate Construct Tarrasque Bard, who accidentally got Mr. T's personality uploaded instead of the Big T's. (Why did I put the T (Big) and T (Mr.) levers next to eachother?! WHY DO I HAVE A T (Mr.) LEVER IN THE FIRST PLACE?!), but that was kinda stepping on Snoop Dragg's toes.