The drunk tank, must?

On hearing Noman further
Her ears stand straighter
Nostrils flare a breath rocked
Amber eyes stare wide, shocked

She glares but for now, observes
Holds her tongue for now, energy conserves
Grabs at Setsuna before she goes
Gives her a grimace that into a small smile grows.

"Hellgirl. Wotchadoin'. Is good. Don't forget the... prayer to Cayden.
An' GORRAMMIT, be fookin' CAREFUL wit' yer drinkin'. Wossa-wossa, just right's just fun, but to excess is too much, as good ol' Fox said."

She turns back to the strange-speaking stranger. Doesn't scoff.
Had similar visions as well, might be time, procrastination to doff.
She sets her glare upon him again and drums her gauntlet on the table.
Sets him a little test, in part from sentimentality, in part to see of what he's able.

"Arright, dreamer. Ye SEE anythin' else 'bout a priest o' the Lucky Drunk? Or a COUPLA schmott as all hell wizards? Or a brave punchy guy, Pharasmin like ye?
Hmm... How about... an old guy wi' knives in 'is hands, nuts in 'is head and doin' searchin' likewise, just like YER doin'?"
His drink in his hand, Noman addresses the warrior.

"By the Spire, ain't you big?

No. I don't see anyone else anymore. I used too see other people. The Lady of Judgement can be cryptic at times. There was once the the Knight of Pharasma, early on, but he faded some weeks ago. And I used to see the Brave Drunk. But he faded too, right after I tried to catch you all in that small town, how was it called...

Sandpoint. Yes that it.

I don't know what it means that their auras do not come anymore. And I still don't know your names! Or what I am supposed to do here, and I have been travelling on horseback for many weeks.
But now drink, on me. Money is an illusion created by assent, but assent is a powerful force on its own. This is the best worst wine you can find in 30 miles direction"