Naya

Looking worriedly at Setsuna, sylph wonders whether she'll have to make sure the tiefling won't cause a scene either... How did it happen that I became the responsible one, anyway? - but then the bartender's show makes her lose that trail of thought. Seems miss Setsuna's in good hands, she nods to herself, reaching into her relatively bottomless bag and fetching a handful of coins. Two little hurricanes conjured in quick succession deliver four silvers to Yads, and the rest of the stack - with a single platinum in there by occasion - to Kiani, accompanied by a smile and a cheering gesture.
Spoiler: OOC
Show
So after paying 4 sp for the food, I found myself sitting at the ugly sum of 5013,4 GP, and decided there was no reason not to round it down to something more manageable :-) BTW, Fascinate was only aimed at Setsuna?

Turning her attention to Red and Noman, she nods, approaching them and joining the conversation, "And it's possible the orges are working with... or for... the cutl's leader... though even if not, they deserve a good lightning for what they've done to people here. And a good blade, and, well, a good arrow as well, I think", she extends a hand to Noman for a handshake.