1. - Top - End - #111
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: 2016 Holiday Ornaments (and 2017 Monster Calendar) are on sale now!

Did anyone who ordered this year's battle ornament think it was kind of off?

No fault of Giant - the artwork on the CafePress site looks great - it's why I ordered it. It's just that the entire print on the finished product looks pretty muddy, "There must" got cut off by the hole, and the year is nearly invisible.

I have had some issues with non-OOTS CafePress ornaments in the past, but before I go jumping through the hoops of returning, explaining why the gift isn't here, etc. I wanted to see if it was a one-time bad print, or if all prints of this ornament came out like that and an exchange would be a waste of time.

There is a pic below of the ornament with the CafePress envelope so you can see the muddiness isn't just a crappy picture.

Spoiler: Photo of ornament
    Show

EDIT: So it doesn't like my Drive link, and I can't post a Photobucket link until I get up to 10 posts. So if you're interested, open that spoiler link in a new tab and that should give you the picture.
    Last edited by Spunk115; 2016-12-27 at 03:43 PM. Reason: link sorcery