Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
Spent a fair bit of time today levelling stuff up (seeing as I got a 5-IV Contrary female Snivy - wrong IVs, naturally) and working on the VI living dex. Very little to go now, the biggest outstanding one being Yveltal which I will need to actually play my Y for...!

Slight bugger, the make I was training to levle up (rto make sure they didn't lose the moves I wanted) evolved in a moment of inattention.

Not a problem at time I thought, but now I'm back on the breeding again, I realised that dropped my egg chances somewhat - up until now, I was using the serperior I got from which ever one of you chaps is Boffinspark.

Ho hum. Given how painful this is turning out to be (I got one egg and hatched it before I got a second...), I might train up the only other all-but attack make I've got, or just use the all-but SpA one I have been using another day.

Typical...

Edit: Ye gods, yeah, I'm going to have to do that, it took FOREVER to get five eggs.
I make no claim to understanding anything about pokemon breeding or competitive, but do IVs really matter anymore now that you can just change them?