Thread: Colonial Upstarts II IC

1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Colonial Upstarts II IC

Spoiler: Zo and Yijz
    Show
    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Rattigan, you so clearly understand it's a lightsaber wound that I'm not even going to bother having you roll . I'd give you two advantage in this case to see if anything else is relevant, though.

Zo's rudimentary medical training combined with his own personal experiences leave little doubt of what he is seeing on the Rodian's wounded back. It has been a very long time since he has seen such a wound before, but indeed seen them he has, and he knows exactly what caused it. The nature of the wound, of course, raises more questions than answers.

The Rodian is lucky to be alive with this wound. It's unlikely he would have lasted much longer without Eldrith's help and the woman's desperation to find a doctor for him. However, thanks to Eldrith's medical skills, the Rodian's life is no longer in danger - at least, not from his injuries. Indeed, he seems more asleep now than comatose. Zo might be able to stabilize him enough to wake him up safely...

Spoiler: Eldrith
    Show
    "The Imperial Security Bureau has seized the spaceport," answers the woman, "and they aren't in a talking mood with any of the smugglers and other crowd around their ships. That man I left in your care had his cargo on board his ship, but to get it we'll have to dodge some patrols. That cargo is what I intended to pay you with. There was some other pirate gang that I think may have been related to why the Empire suddenly decided to make a grab for the spaceport, so we may encounter them, also."
    Last edited by PetrifiedWalnut; 2017-02-10 at 10:03 PM. Reason: typos