Eluvan looks at Sidara after her retort, and answers her with a cold glare: "We don't need enthusiasm, we need results." then, he salutes each of you, and quickly leaves the room.

"I thank you all for being here, and even Eluvan does; it's just that... we are growing thin in our resources." says Eera ir’Jalon who, instead, invites you to follow her across the entrance she came from before, where two cowled warforged are waiting; the little room has nothing of interest, apart from a curious pulley that seems intended both for people and materials alike.
“This is your way out,” she explains, as one of the warforged opens the door with a loud squeak, and the other starts maneuvering two levers on the wall.

She steps on the pulley with all of you and you descend for some time. When you reach the bottom, you find yourselves on the left side of Argonth, at a distance of no more than 150ft from the rocky terrain below.
“I know that this is not the best system of transportation, but captain ir’Ranek didn’t plan for a stop at Sterngate. Liutenant Harod d’Deneith of the Blademarks will be in charge of the expedition logistic, contact him as soon as you reach Sterngate.”

As you see the figure of a fortress raising up in the mountain's horizon, slowly becoming bigger as you approach it, miss ir’Jarnon enters into the pulley, ready to come back up.
“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go back to my studies. Be aware, especially you Blue, else I’ll have to replace my repairing kit!” She says with a smile; before leaving, Eera casts upon you a Feather Fall spell, to let you jump off the Moving Fortress with ease.

When the fortress is near enough, you all descend with ease, landing on the rocky terrain of Marguul Pass, not distant from the only road leading to the fortress. At the gates of Sterngate you can see four heavily armored soldiers that already noticed you and are expecting for you to approach them.