Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
Actually, Raziere, Blizzan's fleet couldn't track the fakes to Earth's solar system, because they don't originate from there. C-II got the engines from Hutton Orbital and didn't visit Mars in the interim.

So there needs to be an additional step or two before they make that connection. I'm not really sure how they could make the connection at all. But at least some of them might figure that Pizza Hutton was part of the destroyed Space Station Hutton Orbital, and that Lord Apfel and Duke Slushie were looking for the mysterious cuplrit, and then... something? I don't know. Not sure why you want Blizzan's fleet to get involved, it's a pretty crowded situation already.

EDIT: they might actually work better as opposition to Apfel, as they could use the Talsaiga incident as proof that Apfel and Slushie have been engaging in cowardly conspiracy. Or something.

EDIT2: though it also occurs to me that given their nature, Blizzan's fleet might not even need to realize where the decoy fleet came from, they might decide to go pledge allegiance to Hailin just out of kicks now that Blizzan is dead.
Ah, but there is always an unexpected factors that suddenly come up that ruin every best laid plan yes? and no matter how great the planner there is always something, just as I knew every time when something unexpected comes up and the plot has to be adapted.

and really, thinking Sun Kai, a shinjin raised upon principles of preservation would react well to "here is my extremist utilitarian plan to almost certainly destroy the Earth for the sake of some advantage that doesn't make any sense or really matters", Luxana a hardline moralistic near-paladin type character chosen by them for Kami and pretty much is the opposite of every cold-blooded Juggernaut there is not reacting well either, and the Arcosian Fleet left alive and their ego damaged? These are all just the consequences of the RPA's actions and philosophy catching up to them. They want to be in so control and prove they are so right without any empathy or caring for peoples lives by doing a risky plan that heightens the chances of Hailing destroying it all when it would've been safer to just keep low, they have to deal with anything unexpected. They are the ones claiming control over this entire situation now and thinking they know better than everyone else. Sorry. They don't get to be auto-right. Just like everyone else.

Honestly, if this is the direction the RPA takes things I'm regretting ever allowing Lord Gero to be involved with Yama in the first place. This is far from what I had the impression of what your plans for them were and they no longer strike me as a mere prank on the Supreme Kai of Time, nor do I particularly see what the point of that whole thing was anymore. The whole thing just rubs me the wrong way to be honest, and doesn't make me feel comfortable.