Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
How fast, should Slushie get to Earth? Does Flake join him?

I guess, Bananaman will be defeated my next reply, to get things going...

anything else, before I'll reply?

edit:
Honestly, I am a bit lost about what is going on.
okay, so....
1) Hailing has been watching the tournament and Knight of Mystery (Lucifer) has picked a fight with him to be resolved in an exhibition match after the tournament.

2) Yankar has been acting like an elitist and is, in effect, showing off by aiming to defeat Bananaman with style and flaire.

3) Slushie called Hailing, and while Hailing was talking on his scouter, Max and Dr. Whooves snuck off. Using Dr. Whooves' time-space bending technology to get themselves to The Lookout.

4) Hailing's men, on his ship, decided to start investigating The Lookout because it's a magic flying palace and that doesn't make sense to them. Because they expect stuff to work by science.

5) Max has used telepathy to get in contact with King Kai, and through them contacted Luxana and Android 23. Who are still on Talsaiga.

6) Android 23 and Apfel have come to an arrangement where Apfel will be trying to take over the Empire as it's new Emprah so that he can take it apart. Breaking it down from Empire to 'a bunch of independent sectors'.

7) Luxana has been yelling at the RPA's robot guy that was at the tournament because of their plan to trap Hailing on Earth.

8) The stuff on Talsaiga is more or less wrapped up, with that group either readying up to leave or otherwise wrapping up/heading out. The RPA left them a message about their intent to block Hailing's ship from leaving, which has started a number of roundabout attempts to get various people in contact with eachother so that everyone know's what is going on and where.

I know there's more going on, but I think that about covers what is going on at the moment.