View Single Post

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #145
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

[Lake -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Town Area]

Strawberry laughs quietly while fidgeting with the webbing between her elongated fingers. "It's alright, you said nothing wrong. I've already thought long and hard about what to do about my body, considered a lot of options. You see, I don't really know how many defense and healing mechanisms this thing actually has, but I'm fairly sure that attempts to alter my DNA even further or graft mechanical limbs onto my body will be futile. And I'd rather not want anything magical twist and transmute me. Besides, this body has a lot of nice features and gadgets, and the lack of legs really is the only problem. So... yeah, I've basically come to the conclusion that one of those high-tech wheelchairs might be all I need, really. You know, those that can drive off-road, sideways, climb stairs and stuff." Those last two sentences got some pretty excited intonation. Like when a child talks about that really cool bicycle it's definitely gonna get for Christmas.

"Things usually are not evil, that's right. Just like the chamber is usually empty when playing Russian roulette." Strawberry falls silent for a moment, letting Grace's words sink in. "Someone or something might have brought us both here for a reason. And what do we know, maybe it had malicious intent. See,..." She again stops for a second, her voice suddenly taking on a much more subdued tone. "Or, well, maybe I'm being a little too paranoid. Sorry for being so negative about everything."

If the location tag isn't fake news, the town should gradually become more and more visible behind all the lush greenery.
    Last edited by Cola; 2017-05-08 at 12:41 PM.
    Nexus characters-----Disclaimer: IC opinions and knowledge does not reflect OOC opinions and knowledge.-----I always appreciate feedback. Especially if you think I'm doing something wrong.