Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Creek

From beneath the water of one of Civvy's many gurgling creeks pops a scaly orange head. Wolfish-faced with nubby little nose-tendrils and antler-horns, the creature is not unlike a certain dragon from Spirited Away only with little wings. And a cute little blue jacket. And goggles round his neck. And a foreleg computer.
"This isn't Hodgepodge Street." No Nick, it isn't.
Creek that goes gurglegurglegurgle~

"Thiiiiis is true." Civvy replies, sitting on a bench nearby in a t-shirt and jeans. "This is definitely not there but my GOSH YOU'RE SO TINY AND ADORABLE AAAAA"

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
[Town]

"Well, isn't being a celebrity defined by the number of people who know you? There are celebrities who are known for doing much, much less, as far as I know. Really, you have every right to be proud of your achievements. That said, what... do you mean when you say silly videos? Like, sketches or edits? Video game stuff? Or something else?"
"Walter? Umm... should I know him?"
Strawberry asks in a pretty unsure tone. Breaking Bad is far from the kind of show Strawberry likes to watch.

"Portal? Is it above or near the lake, possibly? And invisible? Because I don't think I saw one. Did you, maybe?" Strawberry asks Grace. Then she responds to the old man's question. "Oh, it's just paradise or heaven, but in Arabic. Sorry for not using the English words, force of habit. But... didn't you just say that this is the realm of hope, where people go when they die? Are you sure this is not..." Then the realization hits her, and her eyes widen. "Dear god, I'm in the wrong afterlife? Or... all religions share the same one?"
Town

"Well. I mean. Then yeah, yeah I suppose you're right." Grace has to admit with another shrug. She hadn't really thought of it that way before. "Mostly I just do video game things. Lot of just playing silly games.
And no, you probably shouldn't know this Walter guy. That's probably for the best, I think."

"Haven't heard of one out there. But I mean. Maybe. Civvy works in mysterious ways. This is the realm of hope, and where some people go when they die." Then he has to shake his head. "Foolishness of youth. Of course not all religions go to the same place. If they did, do you know how crowded that would be? This little town would be waaaaay bigger, and more like a city."

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
Portal - Clearing? (If not, then just ignore this post.)

The strange man sips his tea patiently for while then asks, So, what kind of defense does this place have in case of an attack? You need to start planning something in case The Dark One comes.
Naku's Clearing, Later

Naku has two kinds of tea. The tea she brews for the man is just simple chamomile, whereas the tea she brews for herself is . . . well, very different. It's pungent smelling, though in a flowery, fruity sort of way, and is more pale lavender to pinkish in hue.
"We have Grant." She explains their defenses simply. "He blows up planets if they make him mad. He's also a very, very protective father. And his daughter lives here. So if The Dark One does come here and try anything that might even possibly put her in danger, I hope he has assurance." Naku. Naku the joke is 'insurance'. This is why you shouldn't just try to repeat jokes you've overheard at the Roost without looking them up first.