View Single Post

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #1226
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: scalyfreak (duh)
    Ways to Contact: PM here on the forums, please. I check in daily.

Posting Frequency: Daily = Evening US time. While I try to post more frequently on weekends, I often fail, particularly during NFL season.

Type of Campaign: Current system preference is D&D 5e. I have played other systems in the past, particularly RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy RPG, Nobilis, and Ars Magica. Also dabbled in free-form before coming here. I like a balance between roleplay and character development, and combat. If the balance needs to be uneven, more "IC fluff" makes for more fun for me. I have nothing against a dungeon crawl, as long as there's lots of IC conversation.

Types of Characters: I like playing the strange misfits that almost follow stereotype, except not at all. And every now and then I want to play someone who follows archetype to a tee, and enjoy the challenge of making the character unique despite that.

Prior Campaigns:
    Into the Hands of an Angry God
    Souls of the Apocalypse
    Lost Mines of Phandelver

Other Information: I started playing table-top games in high school, which is a very long time ago now, and once I was hooked I never looked back. Then came college and moving from city to city, and all of a sudden playing online was easier than trying to find a group and coordinate schedules. That means I have a lot of PbP exerience, as well as a lot of experience working with the players in a group as well as their characters, and I know the value of compromise in order to make it more fun for everyone in the group. Roleplaying is a team sport, after all.
    Last edited by scalyfreak; 2019-03-23 at 11:37 AM. Reason: updated character and campaign links
    I say we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find. And we can act like we come from out of this world, leave the real one far behind. We can dance.

The Adventures of Amber Yarrowhill, IC and OOC

In the Hands of an Angry God June 2017 - November 2018. RIP.

My Player Registry Entry