I think LA+2 is still too low.

Nymphs cast as HD+1, so assuming that a Nymph player does what's reasonably smart and takes levels in druid, that's LA+0.9 there. I've seen several players use druid casting and animal companions, but I have never seen someone actually use Wild Shape in a game; I think it's over-rated, or it's simply ignored due to complexity. The animal companion can be nearly caught up from a single feat.

The other abilities:
Fort or permablind, Cha-based free action
Fort or stun, Cha-based, standard action - this is a free Reserve Feat, only it's better than any Reserve Feat ever printed.
DR 10/cold iron
+28 Stat modifier, giving...
+4 AC from Unearthly Grace
+7 Reflex save
+7 Will save
+5 Fort save
+3 to casting spell DCs vs a LA-0 race
+A few extra spells per day from the WIS boost
Deflection AC (which applies to Touch spells) and saves can easily be bumped another 4 points above what any LA-0 race can easily achieve simply by putting some points in Cha at character creation, and then getting a Cloak of Charisma +4

A free feat, an aura save-or-suck, a likely +8 Touch AC, +11/+11/+9 to saves, DR 10/ci, and +3 spell DCs? That's worth two, possibly 3 points of LA. Higher spell levels are nice, but a pair of 8th-level spell slots does not grant anywhere near that level of a defensive/durability boost. This is worth at least 2 LA, and likely 3.

Minimum total LA+3 or +4 in my opinion.