View Single Post

Thread: Flurry of Knives (Feat)

1. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Flurry of Knives (Feat)

Quote Originally Posted by rferries View Post
    Since you're generating "free" magic items I figured it needed a use limit, like a breath weapon (especially since all the throws are made at full BAB). It was inspired by all those ninjas (admittedly Lord Shen from Kung Fu Panda 2 :P) who never seem to run out of blades but don't spam them constantly. I could remove the limit (if you're investing so many feats maybe you've earned completely unlimited daggers), but then the attacks should probably be made at normal iterative BAB.
    Good Point about the magic item...
    ...Hmm, I just used a modified glove of endless javelins and enchanted one of those... I didn't notice they were at full BAB... maybe steal the ability (no idea where/what it's from... epic (?) feat/class/what) that allows you to make one attack against everyone within 1 or 2 range increments... which is controlled by mmost the weapons small range increments (Dagger-10')
    As for TWF, that's more for melee attacks; for ToB and non-core I suppose I could generalise the Rapid Shot to "you may throw an additional weapon for each extra attack you could normally make, e.g. via haste or the Rapid Shot feat"
    TWF implies that, but I do not believe that it is RAW that you have to XD. I like the generalized rapid shot better.
    Last edited by Westhart; 2017-09-26 at 11:15 AM.
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.