Quote Originally Posted by Gideon Falcon View Post
...I don't get it.
"Eli Eli Oh" played out like the Old MacDonald song.

Sniper: “Someone distract [Red Tape] while Sniper breaks into his office looking for gift ideas.”
Rose: *brings Red Tape a four-inch thick stack of paperwork from the hospital for funding all her surgeries*
Red Tape: “Aw! You know just what I like! Order! Paperwork! Triplicate! Ha ha! I shall properly document everything!”
Rose: “I... don't know what I was expecting.”

Love: “Now we just need to start training up Rose to use multiple weapons at once. She'll float her twenty rifles up and unleash the daka. It'll practically be a war crime to field her!”

Rose: “It will take a butt to convince Rose to install a jack in her head.”

Love: “Awesome. It's hard to believe, but Love would have gone crazy over it. It reminds her of home. She likes confined spaces. It's so Rose. Can she sleep over? How old is that pizza? Can I have some? What, you shouldn't ask for another woman's floor pizza?”

Rose: “Party might not be over, but Seppuku tends to interrupt the flow of a good time. Plus, it stains fainting couches.”

Sniper: “I would like to point out that Love was far more effective at killing this party than Sniper ever was.”
Rose: “I'll say! That was probably chaos that Discord would be proud of.”
GM: “Oh he was. He is very pleased with this party so far. And with Love.”
Sniper: “Buddy, when Discord approves of your actions then you know you done messed up but good.”

Love: “Maybe Love was pregaming?”
Rose: “I need to stop drinking so much water. I thought you said Love was pregnant, and I was gonna ask how the heck a drone gets preggars.”

Brazen: “Come on, kiss her already. You already gave her some love bites.”
Love: “Touch her cyberwing!”
Sniper: “Apparently, to get yourself shipped with the Mane 6, you just have to be a psychopathic serial killer.”