Cornelius is mostly sprawled on the ground and immobile, hardly possible to tell him apart from a corpse given the color and the smell. Until his fingers flex and he pulls himself up on a pair of arms, the other two pairs picking up his spear and rifle from nearby as he gets to his feet and looks around, taking in the noises of battle and vapid complaints of mammals and vegetation, he considers muttering out loud to get his bearings on the situation, but this plan is quickly dismissed as three minions groan to wakefulness around him.

"Names and reports, minions."

The beetle-like Gustav answers, being the first to his feet.

"Gustav, master. Shieldguard and mechanic. You died, we were aiding in your reanimation. Something happened after... Uh... We succeeded... Can't see the professor among all these soft-fleshs, so wherever this is, it is just the four of us."

The two other creatures groan on the ground.

"... Eleanore, magewright and technician, and Marthe, huntress. Master."

"So we are stranded in an unknown place, surrounded by mammals, with the addition of a vegetable and some constructs. The sounds of battle ring from just ahead, I am one of the unliving, and that thing over there - One of his now free hands points to Kahde. - has introduced itself as a cleric."

"It is an elf sir."

"And a male one, if you need the added information!"

"Useful to know, I suppose. We should probably be friendly."

"Begrudgingly enough, yes. Help the sleeping beauties up. I will handle the rest."

They are really not being specially quiet about this exchange.

"Kahde Avain and Freya, was it? I am Cornelius, like you, I have no idea how we got here or where this is, rather, the how is relatively known, the principles behind it are the actual mystery. Rambling. I hope we can all avoid shooting and stabbing one another for an extended and fruitful period of time."