Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post

As you emerge, the net finds you - thick and weighted and quite uselessly solid. It passes through your smoke body and lands in a tangled pile woven through the cane. Not getting the message, the ogre who threw it launches himself in an impressive full-body tackle at your midsection and resultantly winds up tangled in his own net. Comical - but for his bellowing attracting the hunters, and you may not be so lucky a second time.

But you have some road to yourself, you have an opening to foil your pursuers - you have time to build a lead, summon a vehicle, or use other magic should you desire.
Now, Aelas puts a finger to her mouth, and her single clear whistle pierces the silence of the open road, calling to the vrooming engine, and from out of nowhere, there is Butterfly, a jet black Ferrari, the rearing stallion prominent on the vent. [spending 1 glamour]. She turns to Isaac as she climbs off his back, running a hand gently along his shoulder as she does so. "Butterfly can only carry one person. I'm guessing you want me to get in there and get moving, right Isaac? I can do that, but I'm gonna rev the engine reaaaal loud and they're all gonna chase me down the road until I find somewhere safe or I run into whoever they're looking for. But you're gonna find the person they're looking for, okay? This is all just a misunderstanding." Aelas smiles because everything is fine and she's pretty sure this is gonna be fun, even though she has to leave Isaac behind.

[If Isaac agrees, I think this would qualify as a 1 willpower joy regain under "deny helping others to maintain your joy"]