[Insert cliched joke about vampires sucking here]

Quote Originally Posted by Mircea raviwr
Villainous Competition 25, Mircea raviwr
Human unholy scion 1, vampire 4, vampire lord10

unholy scion 1/ hexblade 3/ Paladin of Tryanny 1/vampire 2/Paladin of Tyranny 2/unholy scion 2/warrior of darkness 1/ Tomb warden 3/ Paladin of Tryanny 3 / Vampire Lord 3/ unholy scion 3/ Hexblade 5
stats
Base stats Str 14, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 8, Cha 15
unholy scion Dex +2, Int +6, Wis +2, Cha +4
Vampire Str +6,Dex +4, Int +2, Wis +2, Cha +4
Vampire lord Str +6, Dex +4, Int +2, Wis +2, Cha +4
Stat improvements Level 4 int 8 cha, 12 char
Final stats Str 27, Dex 22, Con 10, Int 24, Wis 14, Cha 28

CR Class Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Skills Feats Class Features
1 human unholy scion template Skills toughness Armor Class: The unholy power of a scion grants it a deflection bonus to AC equal to its Charisma modifier + 4
Familial Charm (Su): An unholy scion’s mother is under a constant charm person or charm animal effect (as appropriate), generated by the scion. The mother might be aware that her actions are inappropriate, even that her child is evil, but she cannot shake her emotional devotion to it. The scion can switch between its own senses and its mother’s at will as a free action. The scion can use any of its spell-like abilities with its mother, rather than itself, as the source, much as wizards can deliver touch attacks through their familiars. Familial charm does not allow a save, and applies even before the scion’s actual birth (since the unborn scion is already intelligent and knowledgeable enough to have its own agenda).
Unholy Strike (Su): An unholy scion’s natural weapons and any melee weapon it wields are treated as evil-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction. In addition, all such attacks deal an extra 2d6 points of damage against good-aligned opponents
Spell-Like Abilities (Sp): An unholy scion with an Intelligenceor Wisdom score of 8 or higher has spell-like abilities depending on its Hit Dice, as indicated on the table below. These abilities are cumulative. Unless otherwise noted, an ability is usable once per day. Caster level equals the creature’s HD,
and the save DC is Charisma-based. Damage reduction 5/good or magic (if HD 11 or less) or 10/good or magic (if HD 12 or more).
Darkvision out to 60 feet.
Fast healing 4.
Immunity to poison and mind-affecting spells and abilities.
Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5, and fire 5.
Spell resistance equal to creature’s HD + 10
2 Hexblade 1 +1 +2 +0 +2 bluff 4, Concentration 4, Craft alchemy 4, Diplomacy 4, Intimidate 4, Knowledge (arcana) 4, Spellcraft 4 Power attack Arcane Attunement, Hexblade's Curse 1/day
3 Hexblade 2 +2 +3 +0 +3 bluff 5, Concentration 5, Craft alchemy 5, Diplomacy 5, Intimidate 5, Knowledge (arcana) 5, Spellcraft 5 - Arcane Resistance
4 Hexblade 3 +3 +3 +1 +3 bluff 6, Concentration 6, Craft alchemy 6, Diplomacy 6, Intimidate 6, Knowledge (arcana) 6, Spellcraft 6 improved toughness Mettle, spell like ability Desecrate
5 paladin of Tyranny 1 +4 +5 +1 + 3 bluff 6, Concentration 7, Craft alchemy 7, Diplomacy 7, Intimidate 6, Knowledge (arcana) 6, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 4 - Aura of evil, detect good, smite good 1/day
7 Vampire - - - - +8 racial bonus on Bluff, Hide, Listen,
Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, and Spot checks.
Alertness, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, improved Initiative, and Lightning Reflexes Blood Drain (Ex):
Children of the Night (Su):
Dominate (Su):
Create Spawn (Su):
Energy Drain (Su):
Alternate Form (Su):
Damage Reduction (Su): 10/ silver and magic
Fast Healing (Ex): 5
Resistances (Ex): resistance to cold 10, electricity 10, acid 5, and fire 5Spider Climb (Ex):
Turn Resistance (Ex): A vampire has +4 turn resistance
Armor Class: The base creature’s natural armor bonus improves
by +6.
Armor Bonus increases to +6 from unholy scion
9 paladin of Tyranny 2 +5 +6 +1 +3 bluff 6, Concentration 8, Craft alchemy 8, Diplomacy 8, Intimidate 6, Knowledge (arcana) 6, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 8 - Divine grace, deadly touch spell like ablility: Enervation, protection from good 3/day
10 Warrior of Darkness 1 +6 +8 +1 +5 bluff 9, Concentration 8, Craft alchemy 8, Hide 4, Diplomacy 8, Intimidate 6, Knowledge (arcana) 6, move silent4, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 8 Iron Will Black Magic Oil (Su): Ensorcelled flesh; improves by +1
11 The Tomb Warden 1 +7 +10 +1 +5 bluff 9, Concentration 8, Craft alchemy 8, Hide 9, Diplomacy 8, Intimidate 6, Knowledge (arcana) 6, move silent 8, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 8, skill trick Group fake out, timely misdirection - Turn Immunity (Ex): As long as it is within the tomb, graveyard, or similar resting place that it protects, a tomb warden is immune to turning or rebuking attempts. It can still be bolstered as normal. Spell like ability Major image 3/day, poison 3/day
12 The Tomb Warden 2 +8 +11 +1 +5 bluff 9, Concentration 8, Craft alchemy 8, Hide 11, Diplomacy 8, Intimidate 6, Knowledge (arcana) 6, move silent 11, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 11, Spot 3 skill trick Group fake out, timely misdirection - Tomb sense
13 The Tomb Warden 3 +9 +11 +2 +6 bluff 9, Concentration 8, Craft alchemy 8, Hide 12, Diplomacy 8, Intimidate 6, Knowledge (arcana) 6, move silent 12, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 12, Spot 9 skill trick Group fake out, timely misdirection, Social recovery endure sunlight Power of the dead, Spell like ability Dominate animal or dominate person1,
baleful polymorph
14 paladin of Tyranny 3 +10 +11 +3 +7 bluff 9, Concentration 8, Craft alchemy 8, Hide 12, Diplomacy 13, Intimidate 6, Knowledge (arcana) 6, Knowledge (religion) 3, move silent 12, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 13, Spot 9 skill trick Group fake out, timely misdirection, Social recovery - Debilitating aura, divine health
17 Vampire Lord - - - +4 racial bonus to Scry and Sense Motive checks, and a +8 racial bonus to Diplomacy and Intimidate checks. - Domination (Su): As base vampire, except that a vampire lord can do this either by gaze or voice. It does not require line of sight to the target, but the target must be able to hear the vampire lord's voice when it speaks at a normal volume level.
Energy Drain (Su): As base vampire, but a living creature hit by a vampire lord's slam attack takes 3 negative levels.
Blood Drain (Su): As base vampire, but a vampire lord's blood drain inflicts 1d4+2 points of Constitution drain each round the pin is maintained.
Special Qualities: The vampire lord retains all the special qualities of the base vampire, except as modified below, and gains those listed below.
Alternate Form (Su): A vampire lord can assume the form of any animal, as the druid ability wild shape used by a 12th-level druid. The vampire lord can use this power at will as a move-equivalent action. The vampire lord can change from one animal shape to another without having to revert to its humanoid form.
Children of the Night (Su): As base vampire, but the creatures summoned forth serve the vampire lord until released. Further, the vampire lord can sense through the senses of any such commanded creatures, and communicate empathically with them, to a range of 10 miles.
Control Weather (Sp): A vampire lord can cast either control weather or fog cloud as a 12th-level sorcerer at will.
Create Spawn (Su): As base vampire, but vampire lords create only vampire slaves, never vampire spawn. The new vampire is enslaved to the vampire lord until its master's death, and the willpower of the vampire lord is too strong to allow it to break free of its enslavement.
Damage Reduction (Ex): A vampire lord is extremely tough; it has damage reduction 10/+3.
Fast Healing (Ex): As base vampire, but a vampire lord heals 8 hit points each round so long as it has at least 1 hit point. It has 24 hours to reach a place of rest (rather than 2 hours) if brought to zero hit points. A vampire lord can have many places of rest prepared, since the only requirement is some soil from its homeland (the place where the base vampire was born).
Telekinesis (Su): A vampire lord can use telekinesis (caster level 12th) at will.
Telepathy (Su): A vampire lord can communicate telepathically with any living creature within 100 feet that has a language, and with any vampire under its direct control to a range of 1 mile.
Turn Resistance (Ex): As base vampire +4
Saves: Same as the base vampire, plus the vampire lord applies its Charisma modifier to all saving throws in addition to its other ability modifiers (as a paladin does)
19 Hexblade 4 +11 +12 +3 +8 bluff 9, Concentration 8, Craft alchemy 8, Hide 12, Diplomacy 13, Intimidate 13, Knowledge (arcana) 6, Knowledge (religion) 3, move silent 12, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 13, Spot 9 skill trick Group fake out, timely misdirection, Social recovery, never outnumbered - Dark Companion, Spell like abilities Animate dead, true seeing 3/day
20 Hexblade 5 +12 +12 +3 +8 bluff 15, Concentration 8, Craft alchemy 8, Hide 12, Diplomacy 14, Intimidate 15, Knowledge (arcana) 6, Knowledge (religion) 3, move silent 12, Spellcraft 6, sense motive 13, Spot 9 skill trick Group fake out, timely misdirection, Social recovery, Imperious Command Bonus Feat: Ability Focus(Curse), Hexblade's Curse 2/day

Level 20
2 spells per day
2 spells known
Expeditious Retreat
Distract Assailant

Story
You might be wondering why I am doing this. Well let me tell you will call it you last request and I have time to kill.

The tale begins about 300 years ago. The lords of the lower planes encountered a problem, A Paladin, A saint, and more troublesome of all a Seer. The Seer would show up when and where he was most irritating, exposing Lies, killing spies, and uncovering cults. So they lunched a campaign to kill him, and succeeded and he was entombed in a mausoleum all well that ends well. BUT NO he refused to leave it at that and started giving prophecies through visitors once or twice a year. Leading to a new plan if they can't shut him up they will cut him off. Therefore I was conceived literally they targeted my mother the priestess who looked after this place. Once I was in place I set about making it more difficult, and much less pleasant for anyone to come and visit his coffin. Once I was born I began convincing, driving off and killing those pilgrimages who I could as my powers grew. Once I got powerful enough to began the desecration it drew a weak vampire to the location. While I wanted it power I had no interest in be his pawn, so while I pretend to accept to accept his offer I arranged for his destruction with my pawn. Unfortunate both he and my mother were destroyed.

Once I arose from the grave. I officially took over my mothers duties. now able to take turn others to my aid my task I started to begin the harvesting of adventures who wouldn't be missed. Some be came new defenders others became scape goats, and the most pathetic ones became food supplies for the larder so I don't have to risk leaving often to giving potentially giving some one the chance to reach the crypt or exposing my self to sunlight. Travelers even trying to come here had become much scarcer and I obtained and affinity with this place having complete awareness of all that happens in this domain.

Then I made a mistake and accidentally turning a someone stronger than I had the abilities to hold along with my other pawns freeing an older one who sought to destroy me fortunately he also underestimated my new pawn. Since then I have grown stronger still so now I reach out an as you noticed I claim fools like your self as food from the near by cities to feed myself and my children, and keep a watch out for what might be gathering in the way of expeditions against me

Goals
Get charisma items since they buff his AC, and saves triple before using power of the dead

Tactics
He will use his mother for buff and to provide misinformation. he tries to split parties up and take them one at a time being careful to never reveal him self as the perpetrator, with his diplomacy and charisma talking his way out of most problems.
once he becomes vampire his tactics change to turning the front liner of the party into his weapons be fore striking at the others.
He still prefers hit and run tactics since he can recover from anything.
when he becomes a vampire lord he becomes much more confident about his abilities, since can almost entirely avoid blows and he easy make almost any save