Well, I guess we know what kind of people get sorted into House Sythaeryn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythaeryn
Sythaeryn the Silvan Singer (the Bard that wasn’t) NG Female Half-Elf
Spoiler: Backstory
Show
Sythaeryn was raised in an orphanage in a mid sized town, always in trouble and never fitting in, she ran away and hit the trail, seeking to find a place where she fits in and to make a living. She plays the lute and sings, casts a few spells, and works as a Cook and Innkeeper when she can to pay living expenses for her and her bodyguard, strong right arm, and lover Rokar. Of the duo, she is the one to always be looking for ways to earn a living and trying to keep Rokar out of trouble. Her true desire is to own an Inn of her own and to stay with Rokar.
Favorite saying (usually to the town guard): “Hey, a girls gotta eat ya know!”

Spoiler: Concept
Show
Basically, I have tried to build a Bard without being a Bard, Using her skills and her small amount of innate spellcasting to emulate being a Bard.

Spoiler: Ability Scores
Show

SOURCE STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
32 pt buy 10 13 12 14 10 17
1/2 Elf Mods +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0
1/2 Elf Para Bonus +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +2
Level 4 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +1
Human Para Bonus +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0
Totals 10 13 12 14 10 22

Spoiler: Build Table
Show

Level Class Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Skills Feats Class Features
1st Half Elf Paragon 1 +0 +0 +2 +0 Bluff 4, Diplomacy 4, Hide 4, Move Silently 4, Perform (lute) 4, Perform (Melody) 1, Profession (cook) 4 Night Haunt (CArc) Divided Ancestry, Elven Vision, Bonus Feat = Nymph’s Kiss (BoED)
2nd Half Elf Paragon 2 +1 +0 +3 +0 Bluff 5, Diplomacy 5, Hide 5, Move Silently 5, Perform (lute) 5, Perform (Melody) 1, Profession (cook) 5, Profession (Innkeeper) 1 Persuasion
3rd Half Elf Paragon 3 +2 +1 +3 +1 Bluff 6, Diplomacy 6, Hide 6, Move Silently 6, Perform (lute) 6, Perform (Melody) 1, Profession (cook) 6, Profession (Innkeeper) 2 Versatile Performer (CAdv) Ability Bonus (CHA+2)
4th Human Paragon 1 +2 +1 +5 +1 Bluff 7, Diplomacy 7, Hide 7, Move Silently 7, Perform (lute) 7, Perform (Melody) 1, Profession (cook) 7, Profession (Innkeeper) 3 CHA+1 from 4th lvl Adaptive Learning
5th Human Paragon 2 +3 +1 +6 +1 Bluff 8, Diplomacy 8, Hide 8, Move Silently 8, Perform (lute) 8, Perform (Melody) 1, Profession (cook) 8, Profession (Innkeeper) 4 Bonus Feat: Soul of the North (CArc)
6th Human Paragon 3 +4 +2 +5 +2 Bluff 9, Diplomacy 9, Hide 9, Move Silently 9, Perform (lute) 9, Perform (Melody) 1, Profession (cook) 9, Profession (Innkeeper) 5 Necropolis Born (CArc) Ability Bonus (CHA+2)

Spoiler: Epic Feats
Show

1 Skill Focus (Profession = Cook) (PHB)
2 Insightful (CArc)
3 Comunicator (CArc)
4 Spell Hand (CArc)
5 Negotiator (PHB)
6 Master Manipulator (PH2)
7 Skill Focus (Profession = Innkeeper) (PHB)
8 Skill Focus (Perform) (PHB)
9 Skill Focus (Diplomacy) (PHB)
10 Skill Focus (Bluff) (PHB)

Spoiler: Sources
Show

Unearthed Arcana/SRD (Races/Classes)
PHB (Feats)
PH2 (Feats)
BoED (Feats)
CArc (Feats)
Cadv (Feats)

Spoiler: Apology
Show
Sorry, I know I don’t really even have the feats in a good order but I was Hospitalized for a few days and It looks like I will be working double time until I get caught up (I can’t believe no one else can handle a simple darned Customer Service Complaint).I still really wanted to get them in. And, if someone would be so kind, after the judging is over show me where I went wrong.