She has no ranks in Intimidate, but I'm still scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Helga
Helga the Jungle Halfling Dinosaur Riding Boomerang Throwing Barbarian
This halfling was very largely inspired by the Talenta Plains Halflings from Eberron. If you have not read this then please read this first: Races of Eberron pages 95-98. The section on the Talenta Plains Halflings. You will wonder I chose this as a racial paragon character if you don't!
Spoiler: Base Stats
Show
Jungle Halfling
16 str
16 dex
14 con
12 int
8 wis
10 cha
Level up into STR
Spoiler: The Build
Show

Level
Class
Base Attack Bonus
Fort Save
Ref Save
Will Save
Skills
Feats
Class Features
1st Ranger +1 +2 +2 +0 Handle Animal +4, Hide +4, Move Silently +4, Ride +4, Survival +4, Climb +4, Craft Poison +4 Talenta Warrior Favored Enemy Animal, Track, Wild Empathy
2nd Barbarian +2 +4 +2 +0 Handle Animal +5, Ride +5, Craft Poison +5, Survival +5, Climb +5 Fast Movement, Whirling Frenzy
3rd Ranger +3 +5 +3 +0 Handle Animal +6, Hide +5, Move Silently +5, Ride +6, Survival +6, Climb +6, Craft Poison +6 Wild Cohort Weapon Style: Two Weapon Fighting
4th Halfling Paragon +3 +5 +5 +0 Climb +7, Hide +6, Move Silently +6, Survival +7, Craft Poison +7 Athletic Prowess, Save Bonus
5th Halfling Paragon +4 +5 +6 +0 Climb +8, Hide +7, Move Silently +7, Survival +8, Craft Poison +8 Thrown Weapon Mastery
6th Halfling Paragon +5 +6 +6 +1 Climb +9, Hide +8, Move Silently +8, Survival +9, Craft Poison +9 Mounted Combat +2 Dex Boost
Epic 1 Boomerang Daze
Epic 2 Mounted Archery
Epic 3 Improved Mounted Archery
Epic 4 Quick Draw
Epic 5 Point Blank Shot
Epic 6 Rapid Shot
Epic 7 Boomerang Ricochet
Epic 8 Dinosaur Wrangler
Epic 9 Dinosaur Hunter
Epic 10 Extra Rage

Spoiler: Story Time
Show
Helga a Jungle Halfling from Talenta Plains. She raised as a hunter. She grew as hunter. She ride dino. She throw boomerang. She get mad. She got mad at chief. Chief got boomerang to face. Chief use dino. She use dino. Chief use spear. She use boomerang. Boomerang win. Chief dino lose. Chief lose. She chief. Me think she eat chief. Me could be wrong. Helga true Halfling hunter. Helga chief now. Helga boss. Helga please no hit me.

Spoiler: The Big Picture
Show
What, didn't you read Story Time? I think that halfling explained what she does pretty well, dont you think? I mean seriously, she rides a dinosaur, and throws boomerangs. She hunts very well. And she is from the Talenta Plains. I mean seriously, she can throw up to 4 boomerangs in a turn and hit up to 8 targets with her boomerangs. These boomerangs pack a punch what with all the bonuses halflings get to throwing, what halfling paragon gives to throwing, and she's freakishly strong for one of them damned little creatures. Oh and not to mention, she has a friggin dinosaur that she raised. I think she cares more about that dinosaur than she does about her family. Could be wrong, but she hardly ever leaves that dinosaur. And she makes poisons?!? I mean seriously what the crap. And she can use a Talenta Sharrash.

Spoiler: Sources
Show

Player's Handbook: Ranger, Barbarian, Mounted Combat, Mounted Archery, Quick Draw, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot
Races of Eberron: Talenta Warrior, Boomerang Daze, Boomerang Ricochet, Dinosaur Wrangler, Dinosaur Hunter
Unearthed Arcana: Whirling Frenzy, Halfling Paragon
http://archive.wizards.com/default.a...d/re/20031118a : Wild Cohort
Complete Warrior: Improved Mounted Archery, Extra Rage
Eberron Campaign Setting: Talenta Boomerang, Talenta Sharrash