Could I get some thoughts on my Modern Boros Aggro/Midrange? I feel happy about most of it but, along with other pieces of advice, I am looking at replacing a few things. I have relative success when I can play against my friends on Cockatrice, but I have no real world experience with this deck and I haven't been able to play with them for a couple of years now. It'd be nice if the deck could be a bit less expensive, but most of the cost is coming from my land base so I don't see much to change there.

Goblin Guide - I feel like, and have been told that, these don't really play that well with my deck. I do want my deck to be fast, like an aggro deck, but be able to extend into the long game if need arises. I'm not entirely sure what to replace the two copies with, though. Obviously, I'd prefer it be at the same CMC but I just can't figure out what to go with. Maybe Ghitu Lavarunner when Dominaria comes out, though I feel like that would be to slow with my Instant package/in general. Bomat Courier for the card draw, something RW clearly lacks. If I want to go up in CMC, how about Smuggler's Copter?

Ajani Vengeant - Honestly, I put him in here because he was a RW Planeswalker, the only one at the time. But now we've got stuff like Nahiri or just a second copy of Chandra. Actually, thinking about it, Nahiri does offer things that I vastly need(looting, artifact/enchantment removal, cheating bigger stuff into play from the deck)... So replace Ajani with Nahiri?

Sword of Fire and Ice/Feast and Famine - This one, I'm just a little unsure of. Do I stick with the combo of the both of them? Do I switch to 2x Fire and Ice or 2x Feast and Famine? These seem like the things I'd want to be more consistent on but, at the same time, having both of their effects would be a large boon.

Lands - Do I need to go up in land count? I'm only running 20, currently, but the majority of them(13/20 or 65%) tap for either R or W and a quarter of them search up other lands. This article says I should be running 22-23 lands.

Any other thoughts about the deck are always welcome. The only criticism I don't like is "just run burn" or "play naya/jeskai instead" and similar comments.