Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
I feel like Leuvis' major flaw here is that he's underestimating Emma. "You've just spent one day here". He doesn't know she's a runaway from Grace Field, he doesn't know what she's been through. He hasn't seen what happens when Emma's been pushed. That'll be the breaking point, he will at one point have the choice between taking her down or taking out someone else, probably Lucas. And he'll choose Lucas, because he knows them. And that'll be where he gets got.
Well, he knows she's known Grace Field, they talked about her being Premium meat. And Bayon would have probably told them if he bought her. On whether or not he should assume the trip there wasn't easy... I feel he's not stupid. But yeah, I do think he will underestimate her at some point. But my more likely guess for what will end him is ??? and... er... wow, I forgot his name. Ray. Them showing up and saving Emma / the others. Not that I wish this would happen but an unexpected bonus on the kids' side seems like the most promising to me.