View Single Post

Thread: [IC] AtS's Sunless Citadel - D&D 5e

1. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] AtS's Sunless Citadel - D&D 5e

Sarin leans against the table, feeling too out of place to take a chair, her dark hood overshadowing her face. She extends one hand out to snatch her share of the coin, sliding it into a pouch. A small part of her considers taking the up front money and running, but she forces it down with an effort. After all, 200GP for herself would be twice her old nest egg, and the prospect of future jobs on a similar scale is undeniably enticing. The rest of the table see her lean forward, revealing a hand of grey-ish skin, scabbed over in patches with dark metallic cankers.

Pausing, to look around the group, the tiefling takes stock of her future travelling companions. A dwarf with a faintly academic look, someone she might have tried to burgle in the past, but clearly tougher than he appears, since he signed on. A half-elf wearing all green, clearly some kind of woodsman (woodswoman, she mentally questions, unsure). A mountain of a man with tattoos on his face, clearly some kind of demi-human unknown to her. And Carmina, because this would be her kind of job, wouldn't it? Sarin leans back against the table, then slowly starts to speak, weighing her words carefully.

"So, I've met one of you before, but most of you are new to me. What do I call you all?"
    Last edited by Mr. E; 2018-05-17 at 05:36 PM.