View Single Post

Thread: Long Signature Thread

1. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Long Signature Thread

The Complete Compendium of Requilac's D&D 5e homebrew

Please note that any content I make is designed "in a vacuum" where considerations is not given to multiclassing or interactions with other player options. If you are a DM who is planning on allowing a player to use this content, I advise you to monitor what your player's build is with close scrutiny so that they do not take advantage of unexpected synergies which could compromise the intended balance of the homebrewed content.

The Necronomicon; an >30 Page Long Lovecraftian Mini-Supplement

The Investigator Base Class Won 3rd place in the 1st GitP 5e base class contest

The Deep Spawn Base Class Won 2nd place in the 2nd GitP 5e Base Class Contest, but that is not much of an accomplishment because there where only three legal entries.

The Firestorm Avatar Base Class

The Porkstalker Ranger Conclave

Way of the Dragon Monk Martial Archetype

Cephalofolk Race

Yubsharasehn Vampyres Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters

Creature Templates

Even More Silly Dragons (permenant WIP)

Broodmother Spawn For A Fat Dragon's homebrew Broodmother Patron for warlocks

Mist Elemental Upon VoxRationis' request for a creature summonable by the Conjure Elemental spell
    Last edited by Requilac; 2019-06-23 at 08:53 PM.
    5e Monster Features Index

My D&D 5e homebrew

The Necronomicon: >30 Page Lovecraftian Supplement

The Investigator Base Class Won 3rd place in the 1st GitP 5e base class contest

Yubsharasehn Vampyres Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!