Looking at the parchment in her hands she couldn't believe that she was holding something that Argonax the Mad had created. She had heard of him and the magics that he had created, the items often times being sold for absurd prices. She briefly wondered who this A. Malcanter was, she figured if he had worked on this scroll along side Argonax then he had to have been a powerful wizard as well. Folding the parchment up she looked back at the two as they gave their names, "I am Faer'stahl, pleasure to meet you." She listened as Faux explained the challenge that they were working to complete, the oddness of the spoken words not matching what she was hearing annoyed her a bit but she was glad that she could still understand what was said. Still though she wondered what sort of magic was being used, while listening to them explain what they were sent for she looked down at circle that they all stood in trying to figure out what magic might have been used in its creation. Upon hearing the riddle and what it was translated to a slight grin found her face, she stifled a laugh as she thought that this Lady of Bounty had sent them on a challenge to find some Wizards Pants. For a moment she wondered why they hadn't figured it out, She quickly remembered that not everyone in this world spoke Taldane and the untranslated version they Faux had first told her had obviously said Pants in Taldane and not another language. Shaking her head she brought her hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose, "Alright well I think I can help but few more things, Is there a timeline that you need to have this done by? I need to know this as I am currently heading somewhere to take care of a problem that I myself currently have and I will be more useful after that is taken care of than before... Unless you want me to just tell you what you have been sent to find but first. Have you already figured out who the Restless Wizard is? If you have then this will be a bit easier, but if not then that's what will need to be figured out first." Looking up towards the hole in the ceiling she wondered if Lile would be able to find her down here, She was sure that he was safe and hoped that she wouldn't have to go searching for him herself.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Know History on Malcanter: (1d20+10)[23]

Know Abstract for the Circle they are in: (1d20+23)[37] or (1d20+23)[37]
Know Arcana for same reason: (1d20+13)[28]