View Single Post

Thread: Waking Nightmares (IC)

1. - Top - End - #114
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

Spoiler: Joe
    Show
    As Joe walks around the robed person he notices that the spider stops following. The person pays no heed to the spider and replies to Joe, "Come with me Josephat Thompson." The voice is strange and follows an unusual cadence as though the shape of its mouth isn't made for speaking in the common tongue, and it is impossible to determine its sex based on voice. The person begins to walk away from Joe toward the black ship. The spider chitters, waiting for the the person to move away, then it begins to close the distance with Joe.

Spoiler: Quinn
    Show
    The person pays ignores Quinn's questions and replies, "Come with me Quinnovar Elrael." The voice is strange and follows an unusual cadence as though the shape of its mouth isn't made for speaking in the common tongue, and it is impossible to determine its sex based on voice. The person begins to walk away from Quinn toward the black ship. The spider chitters, waiting for the the person to move away, then it begins to close the distance with Quinn.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Agh! Sorry, not doing it on purpose, it was just random!!! Poor Quinn

Spoiler: Jeri
    Show
    Jeri manages to avoid the grasping brambles as she flees the spider, but the person seems unconcerned by it. Indeed, the spider stops a good distance away, refusing to come too close to the person. The brambles suddenly stop growing and moving, and Jeri is free to move normally. The person replies to Jeri, "Come with me Geraldine LeTerre." The voice is strange and follows an unusual cadence as though the shape of its mouth isn't made for speaking in the common tongue, and it is impossible to determine its sex based on voice. The person begins to walk away from Jeri toward the black ship. The spider chitters, waiting for the the person to move away, then it begins to close the distance with Jeri.
    Last edited by Aeryk; 2018-06-28 at 06:53 AM.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show

Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)