"Excuse me?" Magtok's sorely tempted to punctuate that statement by firing a warning shot or pumping a shotgun or something. Some sort of declaration that lousy squatters and the exotic monsters bred by his own clone brethren aren't going to stop him from reclaiming what's rightfully is. Unfortunately, his firearm is not a rifle, not a shotgun, and he's pretty much on his own here, and not bulletproof. If he scares this intruder with a 'warning shot' that gets mistaken for an invitation to battle, there are good odds Magtok will get shot to pieces before he can even see who's lurking in the dark here. Not a fantastic way to start our expedition. The cyborg instead settles for glowering within his face-concealing biker helmet, marching forward with his gun at the ready to see how dangerous the site really is.

"Whoever I am?" He asks, more than a little offended he wasn't immediately recognized just from the sound of his voice. He was the greatest legend this world has ever known! His MagMarts and their market-shatteringly low prices were indispensable to the common man! He helped save the world on multiple occasions, and probably starred in a movie at least once! If he wasn't so concerned some kind of vicious animal might jump out at him and eat his face, he'd take the helmet off right now and show this mystery voice person just who they're dealing with! Instead he settles for just ignoring their warning entirely and marching forward. 'Whoever you are,' why I oughta...