I have been thinking of creating a subclass or class that is a full caster but is also a martial fighter being a bit in the middle and I want the theme of it to be around the character having a bloodline that grants them fighting abilities, they would be able to cast spells with Dexterity or Strength as their spellcasting modifier. I think this would be pretty cool and I can see how a sorcerer subclass could work, bloodline, full caster and a lot of the good stuffs but then gameplay wise it feels... weird. I have a idea to make the spells you gain based around transmutation being able to let you use the techniques and skills of your ancestor to become more powerful but the amount I might have to change about the sorcerer from this being a sorcerer so my question is would this work as a sorcerer subclass? do I need to make a home-brew subclass with some stuff from the sorcerer or can I make this a subclass of another class (btw I am kind of thinking of this being either a full caster or half caster)