[Beach Party - Tannin' Wit Tina]

Fettina perks up at Rein's enthusiasm, watching him stand. "A Black Shadow for me, if you please. Like they make at Trogs and the Den. It's my favorite," she explains. "And it always helps me loosen up before piano."

Tina giggles at Dena. "Really? I've had a taste of that. I never thought it was very bitter." She wraps an arm around Dena's middle and glances at Rein just as slyly, probably spawning all the more questions in his mind. "As long as you get it from the right person."

[Beach Party - Stage --> Sand]

"Addie... is a very presumptuous girl!" Viviana huffs, lying on her back and staring up at Lucy with a distinct flush to her already fairly dusky features. She takes the proffered hand and is hauled up, bouncing once and shaking her head as she gets her bearings.

Off the stage they go, scurrying out of Cassandra's way. Viviana squeezes Lucy's hand as they trundle down the stairs and onto the sand again. She gives up a little chortle. "I don't think I could manage a performance quite like that for everyone. And not for a song like that!" She says, looking back at Cass. "Oh my. So many gorgeous people here. So many lovely voices! I'm jealous!"

Though Vivi doesn't say it outright, it's clear which voice she's specifically alluding to.