Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
I don't really think it is bullying to let the kiddos have at each other, especially since it seems heavily implied they aren't likely to listen or care what others say. A person who thinks that their character HAS to steal from the party usually isn't presented as a socially capable and understanding type in this sort of media. If the children start screaming at each other and won't listen to you...Yeah, maybe that one isn't on you.

And even if Fighter was in his parent's house, doesn't mean he should have to include his siblings in all of his social interactions with his friends. Forcing people to drop everything they had planned to accommodate you really isn't a good expectation to instill into kids of a certain age, which Jeremy might be. It would be swell of the party to run a mini-session for them, but it should be a favor and a nice gesture, not a forced interaction.
I guess I don't understand your point then. Yes, it probably wasn't great to force Fighter to let Jeremy join, but Fighter was the only one who had a problem with it, the rest of the table was quite glad to let the younger kids in. And like I said, if the in-character fighting is fun for all parties out of character, more power to them. Its just when you do what Fighter does and use in-game violence to deal with out of game issues that it becomes a problem. Its not even that Fighter was forced to accept Jeremy that causes the conflict, he's just bitter, jealous and a jerk.