Saint Lazarus quietly stands there for a moment, her arms still holding onto the chair she was sitting in moments before. She calmly take a step back, reaches for her moneybag, and produces a handful of shiny coins, to cover both their drinks and Calm Reed's first night at Trog's.

"Well if I could make a hypothetical suggestion or two? Next time you punch someone to death, let me know about it. Or just let me keep being me. I'm not in a hurry to die, I'm an okay person, and the hunger hasn't made me kill any innocent people yet, so I'm overall more good for the Nexus than bad." Just don't ask her about any muggers in dark alleyways the hunger may have encouraged her to feast on. It's okay, though. They had it coming, mostly.

"I can keep this going, if I play my cards right, and the only ones who'll ever get bit will already be dead, so nobody gets hurt. Plus, if we get into a fight and I bite you before I die, and your monk powers don't make you magically immune, then the whole world will have even bigger problems, because then there's a monk with amazing superpowers with a ravenous people-eating hunger who has to decide whether to kill herself and save anyone else from suffering, or try to live with the contagion as a total backstabbing hypocrite." A ghoul exalted would be pretty inconvenient for everyone else, wouldn't it? I doubt it's even remotely possible, though.