Quote Originally Posted by Randuir View Post
I'm starting to consider some ideas that are less obvious, but it does leave me with some questions about how some of the factotums abilities interact with prerequisites. Can a factotum with cunning strike qualify for feats/PRC's/whatever that requires +1d6 of sneak attack? Can a factotum with Opportunisitc piety qualify for things requiring turn undead?
This is part of my confusion. The Factotum seems interesting, and seems good at what it does, but I'm having a hard time seeing how to optimize ot, rather than using it as a dip for various obvious reasons, and even then it seems to lend itself to an ECL20 build more readily.

Another aspect of my reticence is due to being in the midst of finalizing my Junkyard Wars and Gamewarper's builds in. I would like to dive into this, because I suspect it will be interesting, though I'm going to need a few more days before I know if I have an idea that's worth following up. Probably on board to judge if not.

In short, I'm interested in the class, just haven't really had an opportunity to start getting ideas, and the versatility of the class makes specialization somewhat daunting.