View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

Artificer Specialties:

Barbarian Paths:
    • Path of the Mad Chemist - A juggernaut-style path Based on League of Legend's Singed (submitted to D&D Subclass Contest IV: I Read This in a Book, Once)
    • Path of the Lunari - a moon-powered path Based on League of Legend's Diana (Submitted to 5e Slapdash Subclass Challenge II)
    • Path of the Shifter - A werewolf-style path that allows Barbarians to use wild shape while raging.

Bardic Colleges
    • The College of Mentalism - Telepathic / Illusionist subclass based on M:tG's Jace Beleren
    • Faustian College - a fiendish-themed subclass for those who search for talent in all the wrong places: "A devil went down to Cormyr..." (Submitted to D&D Subclass Contest VIII: Something Borrowed taking 3rd place)

Cleric Domains

Druid Circles

Fighter Archetypes
    • Willforger - a emotion manipulation subclass based on M:tG's Angrath
    • Void Survivor - Archetype based on LoL's Kai'Sa.

Monastic Traditions:

Paladin Oaths

Further Revised 5e Ranger - Base Class Revision, including Wild Shape & Spell-less options, available for all existing conclaves.
    Ranger Conclaves:
    • Conclave of the Survey Corps - an incredibly mobile subclass, based on the Survey Corps from the Attack on Titan series
    • Arachnomancer Ranger - Spider Themed Subclass, based on Drow society and a little bit of spiderman
    • Longshot Conclave - A Fate/random manipulation class loosely based on probability manipulating characters, such as the mutants Longshot & Domino, Cameron Hicks from Alphas, Deadshot, and the like. (Submitted to D&D Subclass Contest VII: Well, That's Fortunate)

Roguish Archetypes:
    • Quantum Trickster - a size-changing subclass, based on Ant-Man & The Wasp from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
    • Timebreaker - a chronomancy (time magic) based subclass, based on League of Legend's Ekko & Overwatch's Tracer
    • Ghost Slayer - a Ghost Hunting subclass, based on M:tG's Kaya
    • Arrogate - a party-leader subclass (submitted to D&D Subclass Contest IX: Follow Me and taking 3rd place!)

The Sorcerer Revisited, my version of the 5e sorcerer using spell points with new metamagic options.
    Sorcerer Bloodlines:
    • Shield Magic - based on M:tG's Teyo Verada
    • Mutagenic Sorcerer, a support-based class based on the Simic Guild of MTG's Ravnica. [I](Submitted to D&D Subclass Contest III: So You Don't Have To, and taking 3rd place).
    • Cryomancer bloodline - based on the UA Sea Sorcerer and the PS Pyromancer.

Warlock Patrons:
    • The Gate of Truth - a conjuration and transmutation based subclass, based on the protagonists from the Fullmetal Alchemist series
    • Gaia - A earth/druidic themed patron, based on the protagonists from Kevin Hearne's Iron Druid Chronicles
    • The Soulless- Necromancer Subclass based on M:tG's Liliana Vess
    • The Symbiote - based on Marvel's Venom tangentially attached to the MCU.
    • Hadar - debuffer archetype based on empowering the Hadar-themed spells.
    • Master Hand - goofy Meta-patron based on the BBEG from Super Smash Brother's Franchise, and mechanically expanding on the Bigby's Hand mechanics. (submitted to, and took 2nd place in D&D Subclass Contest VI: Bunch of Fives
    • Bloodlord Patron - a vampiric themed patron, based on M:tG's Sorin Markov
    • The Herald - reality warping & minion-summoning patron based on LoL's Malzahar
    • The Undying - a revision of the underwhelming patron released in SCAG

Wizard School:
    • The Deathsinger - A wizard school based on League of Legend's Karthus, which makes the line between dead & alive a bit... messy
    • School of Galvimancy - A lightning-based school based on M:tG's Ral Zarek

New Base Class:

Other:
    Last edited by Vogie; 2019-10-24 at 09:08 AM.
    Always looking for critique of my 5E homebrew!

Friday Night DM for the Natural21s on Twitch on JennyBear, VOD on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarkmundur View Post
    ... does this stuff just come naturally to you? Do you even have to try anymore xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Vogie is the sh**. I don't really have anything to contribute to the topic, just wanted to point that out.