2018-09-24, 11:48 AM (ISO 8601)
The Homebrewer's Extended Signature
- Path of the Mad Chemist - A juggernaut-style path Based on League of Legend's Singed (submitted to D&D Subclass Contest IV: I Read This in a Book, Once)
- Path of the Lunari - a moon-powered path Based on League of Legend's Diana (Submitted to 5e Slapdash Subclass Challenge II)
- Path of the Shifter - A werewolf-style path that allows Barbarians to use wild shape while raging.
- The College of Mentalism - Telepathic / Illusionist subclass based on M:tG's Jace Beleren
- Faustian College - a fiendish-themed subclass for those who search for talent in all the wrong places: "A devil went down to Cormyr..." (Submitted to D&D Subclass Contest VIII: Something Borrowed taking 3rd place)
- Willforger - a emotion manipulation subclass based on M:tG's Angrath
- Void Survivor - Archetype based on LoL's Kai'Sa.
Further Revised 5e Ranger - Base Class Revision, including Wild Shape & Spell-less options, available for all existing conclaves.
- Conclave of the Survey Corps - an incredibly mobile subclass, based on the Survey Corps from the Attack on Titan series
- Arachnomancer Ranger - Spider Themed Subclass, based on Drow society and a little bit of spiderman
- Longshot Conclave - A Fate/random manipulation class loosely based on probability manipulating characters, such as the mutants Longshot & Domino, Cameron Hicks from Alphas, Deadshot, and the like. (Submitted to D&D Subclass Contest VII: Well, That's Fortunate)
- Quantum Trickster - a size-changing subclass, based on Ant-Man & The Wasp from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Timebreaker - a chronomancy (time magic) based subclass, based on League of Legend's Ekko & Overwatch's Tracer
- Ghost Slayer - a Ghost Hunting subclass, based on M:tG's Kaya
- Arrogate - a party-leader subclass (submitted to D&D Subclass Contest IX: Follow Me and taking 3rd place!)
The Sorcerer Revisited, my version of the 5e sorcerer using spell points with new metamagic options.
- Shield Magic - based on M:tG's Teyo Verada
- Mutagenic Sorcerer, a support-based class based on the Simic Guild of MTG's Ravnica. [I](Submitted to D&D Subclass Contest III: So You Don't Have To, and taking 3rd place).
- Cryomancer bloodline - based on the UA Sea Sorcerer and the PS Pyromancer.
- The Gate of Truth - a conjuration and transmutation based subclass, based on the protagonists from the Fullmetal Alchemist series
- Gaia - A earth/druidic themed patron, based on the protagonists from Kevin Hearne's Iron Druid Chronicles
- The Soulless- Necromancer Subclass based on M:tG's Liliana Vess
- The Symbiote - based on Marvel's Venom tangentially attached to the MCU.
- Hadar - debuffer archetype based on empowering the Hadar-themed spells.
- Master Hand - goofy Meta-patron based on the BBEG from Super Smash Brother's Franchise, and mechanically expanding on the Bigby's Hand mechanics. (submitted to, and took 2nd place in D&D Subclass Contest VI: Bunch of Fives
- Bloodlord Patron - a vampiric themed patron, based on M:tG's Sorin Markov
- The Herald - reality warping & minion-summoning patron based on LoL's Malzahar
- The Undying - a revision of the underwhelming patron released in SCAG
- The Deathsinger - A wizard school based on League of Legend's Karthus, which makes the line between dead & alive a bit... messy
- School of Galvimancy - A lightning-based school based on M:tG's Ral Zarek
New Base Class:
Last edited by Vogie; 2019-10-24 at 09:08 AM.
Always looking for critique of my 5E homebrew!
Originally Posted by Bjarkmundur
Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game